Saturday, May 30, 2009

They should change it to T.G.I.S.!

So I thought I would be able to update from my sidekick, but I can't! VERY irritating!
We still don't have internet at the house so I will have to wait to update till I am over at my parents house (like I am now!)

It's been a VERY long few days! Yesterday was the worst. I was so excited all week that I was having a short day and getting off work at 1, so I'm counting down the minutes, and 1 finally comes, I go to leave and my manager was like...uh, you're not off until 3! I read the schedule wrong EVERY day last week! I was SO pissed. Needless to say it made the last 2 hours almost unbearable! We were SUPER busy. During the week we only usually do a $700 hour from 12 P.M. to 1 P.M. but we did a "Saturday" and had a $1000 hour! And then after a $700 1 P.M. - 2 P.M. hour! It was crazy. One lady alone ordered almost 60 dollars worth of food!
My feet were killing, but I still decided to brave it and left the kids with our sitter, and went to see the Royals game! I was so excited because we were super close to the field...but they ended up LOOSING! It was a horrible game and I was very bummed they did so bad.
We didn't get home until 11, and I had to be up at 4 A.M. today... I definately overslept! I thought my husband was hitting snooze for me, but he turned it OFF! And of course the day I am late my G.M. was opening! Luckily she wasn't too angry.

Well, Heather and I are speaking again. We both didn't want to leave things how they were, and have put the past behind us. I am so glad because I missed her, and was honestly lonely!

And of course, I sit down to do this and the kids get fussy, so I will be on my way now...

1 comment:

  1. Awww Sad the Royals lost when you stayed up late just for them!! :(

    ReplyDelete